Southwest Montana River Update 8/16/2011
- Hatches: Spruce Moths, tricos, and hoppers
- Fishing: When the weather cooperates, fishing is hot right now. The fish are healthy and hungry
- Hatches: Hoppers, ants, crane flies
- Fishing: The river is high and off color. Fish are in the obvious holding water and will eat if you can get a drift. It is getting better as it drops
- Hatches: Hoppers, golden stones
- Fishing: great. Fish are eating dries
By Big Hole Lodge on Tuesday August 16th, 2011
- 04/12/2016 | 2016 Orvis Guide Rendezvous Keynote Delivered by Wade Fellin
- 03/30/2016 | Exciting News from Big Hole Lodge
- 04/02/2015 | Book an April Day Trip Today!
- 01/29/2015 | BOOK YOUR SPRING STREAMER SPECIAL!
- 01/17/2015 | WORLD FISHING NETWORK TO FEATURE BIG HOLE LODGE THIS SUNDAY!
Observed at Maiden Rock monitoring station.
Flow (CFS): 285
Gauge Height (ft): 2.84
Updated: 7/29/2016 1:07pm