Midges on the Mo'
The Missouri is HOT right now. The sunshine was great this weekend, but it definitely brought some snow down. Most of the rivers are blown out for a while, but the Missouri is in great shape and fishing extremely well on midges (pictured above) and blue winged olives when the clouds roll in. The Midges are coming off the last 2 hours of the day, so sleep in!
- 04/12/2016 | 2016 Orvis Guide Rendezvous Keynote Delivered by Wade Fellin
- 03/30/2016 | Exciting News from Big Hole Lodge
- 04/02/2015 | Book an April Day Trip Today!
- 01/29/2015 | BOOK YOUR SPRING STREAMER SPECIAL!
- 01/17/2015 | WORLD FISHING NETWORK TO FEATURE BIG HOLE LODGE THIS SUNDAY!
Observed at Maiden Rock monitoring station.
Flow (CFS): 285
Gauge Height (ft): 2.84
Updated: 7/29/2016 1:07pm