The Salmon Flies Have Hatched
On Tuesday, the salmon flies were in the grass and now they are basking in the sun and dodging tanagers and trout.
The boat hatch is on too with all of this great fishing, so claim your spot!
- 04/12/2016 | 2016 Orvis Guide Rendezvous Keynote Delivered by Wade Fellin
- 03/30/2016 | Exciting News from Big Hole Lodge
- 04/02/2015 | Book an April Day Trip Today!
- 01/29/2015 | BOOK YOUR SPRING STREAMER SPECIAL!
- 01/17/2015 | WORLD FISHING NETWORK TO FEATURE BIG HOLE LODGE THIS SUNDAY!
Observed at Maiden Rock monitoring station.
Flow (CFS): 315
Gauge Height (ft): 2.90
Updated: 7/27/2016 9:07pm