Smoke on the Water
At least 70 large fires are burning across 13 states west of the Mississippi River, according to the National Interagency Coordination Center. Though the area around the lodge is not currently threatened by any fires, the smoke has been thick in the evenings.
Making for incredible sunsets!
Yesterday's wind did blow the smoke out of the area and we have clear skies today, but wind could not have helped the fire fighting efforts. Time for rain dances.
- 04/12/2016 | 2016 Orvis Guide Rendezvous Keynote Delivered by Wade Fellin
- 03/30/2016 | Exciting News from Big Hole Lodge
- 04/02/2015 | Book an April Day Trip Today!
- 01/29/2015 | BOOK YOUR SPRING STREAMER SPECIAL!
- 01/17/2015 | WORLD FISHING NETWORK TO FEATURE BIG HOLE LODGE THIS SUNDAY!
Observed at Maiden Rock monitoring station.
Flow (CFS): 285
Gauge Height (ft): 2.84
Updated: 7/29/2016 1:07pm