Friday Film Fest from Orvis News
Click the above image for another edition of the OrvisNews.com Friday Film Festival, in which they scour the Web for the best fly-fishing footage available. This week's collection builds on the theme established in Toby Swank's essay: the joys of being in the backcountry. They've even got a couple of videos with very little fishing in them, but their portrayal of the landscapes we anglers love are well worth your time. For the salty crowd, we've got a video from The Maldives that will have you dreaming of the Indian Ocean, and you'll discover the new sport of Irish Cliff Angling. They finish up with a trio of Icelandic adventures that offer great scenes from this magical land.
- 04/12/2016 | 2016 Orvis Guide Rendezvous Keynote Delivered by Wade Fellin
- 03/30/2016 | Exciting News from Big Hole Lodge
- 04/02/2015 | Book an April Day Trip Today!
- 01/29/2015 | BOOK YOUR SPRING STREAMER SPECIAL!
- 01/17/2015 | WORLD FISHING NETWORK TO FEATURE BIG HOLE LODGE THIS SUNDAY!
Observed at Maiden Rock monitoring station.
Flow (CFS): 285
Gauge Height (ft): 2.84
Updated: 7/29/2016 1:07pm